Re: Paleoartist needs myology drawings

Darren Tanke wrote:

>  Paleoartist Mike Skrepnick has asked me to ask you for good references
> showing line drawings of the muscles and tendon arrangements of extant birds
> and crocodilians. These drawings would hopefully be layered, with one
> drawing showing lowermost muscle groups, the second drawing the middle group
> and last drawing showing the surficial musculature. We've given him all we
> can find here. Please respond to me and I'll forward your suggstions to Mike.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Darren Tanke
>

> Darren Tanke
> Technician I, Dinosaur Research Program
> Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology, Box 7500
> Drumheller, Alberta, Canada. T0J 0Y0
>              and
> Senior Editor on the:
> Annotated Bibliography of Paleopathology, Dento-Osteopathy and Related Topics
> 11,364 citations as of March 7, 1997.
> Visit our bibliography homepage at: http://dns.magtech.ab.ca/dtanke
> Can you help with this ongoing project? Email me at: dtanke@dns.magtech.ab.ca

Darren;

        Tell Mike he probably needs to do some disections. Perhaps you
guys at Tyrrell can get someone to donate some crocodillians and have a
dissection party.
        Also have Mike sketch as he eats chicken and turkey.

Jim K.

        Say hi to Mike for me and ask Phil about "our" newest find. Keep
it a secret for now.