Carnegie and Battat

   For those that are interested, I have dates (that may change) for the
availability of the new Carnegie and Battat dinosaurs:

   Carnegie

   Carnotaurus:  early April
   Kronosaurus:  mid May
   Saltasaurus:  early April

   Battat available June/July

   Euoplocephalus tutus
   Acanthrosaurus atokensis
   Maiasaura peeblesorum
   Pachycephalosaurus
   Carnotaurus sastrei
   Parasaurolophus walkeri

   I'll be posting pictures, prices and policies at The DinoStore sometime
soon and will let people know when they're up.