Re: DINOSAUR STAMPS

In a message dated 97-03-20 10:54:05 EST, steve.cole@genie.com writes:

<< More news of these stamps will also be in DINOSAUR DISCOVERIES.
 Actually, we had a preliminary announcement in the issue we mailed
 on 18 Feb, but at that time the Post Awful had not set a release date
 beyond "sometime in May or June". >>

The dino-stamps were announced in the philatelic press late last year, but I
waited until the PO had a firm release date and site before posting anything.
PO plans are notorious for changing at the last minute; they may >still<
change, but it's unlikely at this late a date.