Re: Dino Conference for High School Students

What's Andy's email address?

Matt

On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Kraig Derstler wrote:

> Andrew Farke is organizing a dinosaur research conference for high
> school students. The proposed 3-day conference will be held in Rapid
> City, SD in mid-July 1997. It will include short research presentations
> by each participating student, plus fieldtrips to Lance Dinosaur Project
> excavations in eastern Wyoming and several nearby museum exhibits. Andy
> has submitted several proposals for funding, and he is seeking
> additional sponsors. Interested students and ponential sponsors should
> contact Andy via my e-mail address, or write directly to Andy Farke,
> 39083 284th Street, Armour, South Dakota 57313-6500.
>
>                                       - Kraig Derstler

Matt

http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html

                     Member of The Paleo Ring

Matt Fraser                               "The Real World is very
                                            complex and chaotic,
mattf+@pitt.edu                         so that, in order to survive,
                                   humans find it necessary to construct
                                           an illusion of reality."