Re: nat geo explorer

Hey,

I'd like to invite you folks to express your opinions on this controversey
over the "fossil wars" on The Paleo Forum portion of my website.  I have
a thread started called "Survey" that began with the story of Sue, but any
other aspects are welcome.

Thanks,

Matt

http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html

                     Member of The Paleo Ring

Matt Fraser                               "The Real World is very
                                            complex and chaotic,
mattf+@pitt.edu                         so that, in order to survive,
                                   humans find it necessary to construct
                                           an illusion of reality."