[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

Flange on pterasaur?

what is the flange-thingy on the humerous of a pterasaur called?  
(The large thin rectangular thing half way in the middle, pointing
up/frontwards away from the main bone)
Does this orient the same for all species?

           Betty Cunningham  
the reply-to in this e-mail is a spam trap
mail e-mail replies to bettyc@flyinggoat.com