Citation(s) needed

 I'm trying without success to find an article(s) on a spectacular mass
mortality event of fossil turtles. The details as I recall are as follows:

 1. Site is in somewhere in South America; dated Early Cretaceous?
 2. Was found during blasting for a railroad.
 3. Authors last name might be Wood.
 4. Tens of thousands of Turtles had perished.

 Does this ring a bell with anyone? If so, please reply offline with
citation(s), authors name, address or email if known.

 Many thanks,

 Darren Tanke

Darren Tanke
Technician I, Dinosaur Research Program
Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology, Box 7500
Drumheller, Alberta, Canada. T0J 0Y0
             and
Senior Editor on the:
Annotated Bibliography of Paleopathology, Dento-Osteopathy and Related Topics
11,364 citations as of March 7, 1997.
Visit our bibliography homepage at: http://dns.magtech.ab.ca/dtanke
Can you help with this ongoing project? Email me at: dtanke@dns.magtech.ab.ca