Re: Theory of Non-Avian Dino Extinction

Paul Willis wrote:
 In
> at lease one case (the Victorian Dinosaur Cove Site) it has been suggested
> that the dinosaurs were too small to migrate in and out of the area.
> Hybernation would be an option here.

As I understand it there was an extensive seaway north of the site, such
that you would have to migrate 800 miles laterally before you could turn
north away from the pole. I hear there are traces of ice in these
strata.

However, Is there not a large (foot long jaw) fossil of a Early Cret.
Labrinthodont Amphibian from this area as well.

Jim K.