New Magazine and Publications List

Hi, all.

We have added a brand new listing of publications relating to dinosaurs,
paleontology, and general "stuff" of the same nature.

We'd be grateful for any additions, corrections (and hopefully not)
objections to any of the information.

You'll find this massive mass at:

http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur/magazines.htm#top

Thanks!

E. Summer
Editor

Dinosaur Central
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur

Summer
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur/teefr.html

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502, NY, NY 10024-0502