[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

Re: Flange on pterasaur?

Bettyc wrote:
> what is the flange-thingy on the humerous of a pterasaur called?
> (The large thin rectangular thing half way in the middle, pointing
> up/frontwards away from the main bone)

The Delto-pectoral process for the attachment of flight muscles.

> Does this orient the same for all species?


Jim K.