NOPCSA'S KALODONTIDAE?

I was reading through Galton's "Notes on _Thescelosaurus_, a Conservative
Ornthopod from the Upper Cretacaous of North America, With Comments on
Ornithopod Classification" [JP 48(5):1048-1067 (1974)], and I came across a
table where Galton lists the previous places where _Thescelosaurus_ had been
previously classified.  In it he says that Nopcsa classified it in the family
Kalodontidae.  So... what exactly is _Kalodon_ might I ask?

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

How does one say Nopcsa by the way?  Like Nope-cha?