Re: Dinosaur Extinction

On Tue, 25 Mar 1997, Jeff Poling wrote:

>    Why did the non-avian dinosaurs become extinct?  Learn the *real* reason
> at http://www.creation.on.ca/cdp/dinobrth.html

You see, I knew that sooner or later SOMEONE would figure it out. I feel
so inadequate, somehow.  :)

Matt

http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html

                     Member of The Paleo Ring

Matt Fraser                               "The Real World is very
                                            complex and chaotic,
mattf+@pitt.edu                         so that, in order to survive,
                                   humans find it necessary to construct
                                           an illusion of reality."