Re: Dinosaur Extinction

Matt, Thanks so much fotr  the link to the T R U T H!!!!! I never would
have believed it if it were not in print and from such an authoritative
source.
        We breath Nitrox when diving, at the same or higher O2 content than he
says made the dinos tipsy. Wonder how we survive. Wonder whose rendition of
Genesis he used. Wonder if it was translated from Hebrew, Aramaic, greek,
or?? Somebody help me. I am S O    C O N F U S E D .

Ray McAllister, Retired Prof. (Emeritus) of Ocean, mcallist@gate.net
Engineering, Dept of OE, Fla. Atlantic Univ., Boca
Raton, FL 33064  (954) 426-0808