SVP membership

This message is for those who are SVP members.

I have the package from the SVP for membership, but I still have a few
questions about it.  The most important have to do with sponsors.  How would
I aproach a sponsor from my area?  What types of things would I be required
to ask or provide to get that person to sponsor me?  Is there something that
I should have to ensure my membership?  Also, to belong, does one have to
work in the field (either as an artist or a paleontologist)?

Thank you in advance.

Darryl

"the truth is, I don't really care how the dinosaurs died.
I'm interested in how they lived."  (Dr. John R. Horner,
from the Complete T.rex, 1993)
The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity.
dinoguy@interlog.com