Shiva Crater

At 09:10 AM 3/27/97 -0500, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:
>If at all possible, find the Chiappe et al. paper in the Gondwana Dinosaur
>symposium (1996.  Memoirs of the Queensland Musuem 39:557-582).  They
>address some of the criticisms raised by Martin, Feduccia, and others.

  Speaking of the Queensland publication, I have been unable to get my hands
on the publication of this with Chatterjee's article on the Shiva character,
or ANY publication talking about the Shiva crater.  If anybody has
Chatterjee's article, or one by someone else, and could send a copy to me,
I'd appreciate it.