Field Opportunities

Hello All,

I have begun a "thread" on the Paleo Forum portion of my website for Field
Opportunities in Paleontology.  If anyone has any info regarding such
opportunities that they want to post, please feel free to do so.  If you
would prefer that I post it for you, drop me an email and I can do some
"HTML-ization" to the post to "snazz" it up.

Thanks to those that are already posted!

Thanks,

Matt

http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html

                     Member of The Paleo Ring

Matt Fraser                               "The Real World is very
                                            complex and chaotic,
mattf+@pitt.edu                         so that, in order to survive,
                                   humans find it necessary to construct
                                           an illusion of reality."