APS Chat

    Greetings all,

        Sorry to clutter up the list with more shameless promotion
for the Alberta Palaeontological Society, but I've just installed a
new treat onto the society web page that some of you may enjoy. There
is now a Java-chat channel on there in which y'all can talk "face to
face" about stuff if you ever hit it at a time in which there'll
actually be people in it (won't be me though... I have Easter break
here for the next few days=P). If your web browser is java-enabled,
then you can join the festivities by:

Visiting the APS web page at
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9094/aps.html

Then follow the signs to the "Online Meeting"

        I hope that you guys and girls out there will enjoy it, should
you check it out! Take dare all...

Cory

*******light a candle for my sins and burn me to the ground********
*         Cory Gross         *     the Text of Palaeogothica      *
* gros4891@adc.mtroyal.ab.ca * http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9094 *
   *Alberta Palaeontological Society*Science Alberta Foundation*
       *U2*Christian Death*Bauhaus*Switchblade Symphony*NIN*
                     *ThE mINd Is mY PlaYPeN*