better trace link

In trying to get to the DinosaurTrace Link Online I was rejected so went to
the Emory Geoscience page and there  found the following;
http://www.emory.edu/GEOSCIENCE/HTML/TFW3.HTML Hope this helps.

Ray McAllister, Retired Prof. (Emeritus) of Ocean, mcallist@gate.net
Engineering, Dept of OE, Fla. Atlantic Univ., Boca
Raton, FL 33064  (954) 426-0808