Re: IGUANODONTIDAE

I'm going to stay away from Iguanodon suessi and all those Romanian
Iguanodon finds.  Fossilsites for the most part are "Gosau" of Romania.

> Heterosaurus neocomiensis (Cornual, 1850 partim)/ fossilsite and horizon

Is it a crocodile or dinosaur (some say theropod, some say Iguanodon)

I'll see if I can find the material and fossilsite reference.

> Iguanosaurus / horizon

Ask George Olshevsky about this one.  It's not an actual specimen, but an
unauthorized early name release.  Iguanodon ( = Iguanosaurus)

---John Schneiderman (dino@revelation.unomaha.edu)