Re: Bird Evolution

Hello.Might get out that way this summer.Interested in your
correspondence. I'm a College of Charleston student with about 15 years
worth of experience digging Oligocene whales and turtles ( along with
some pretty large sloths ).Is this dig still on? If not, are there some
sites I can visit without stepping on anyone's toes?

Steve

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu