Re: Mononykus

For a good drawing of what is known/at that time/ see the up comeing
Dinosaur World issue 2. I did a drawing of Mononykus. Virtually no
pelvis, and no tail!!! How or why that tail is drawn is beyond me.

There is no way Mononykus was a digger. To be a digger you need to be
close to the ground! Mononykus has long legs and had a high body. You
need a short neck to keep the head close the the ground and the length
of the fore-limbs, both lacking in Mononykus.

What was the arm's used for? I don't have a clue, but digging wasn't
one of them.

Tracy