Tyrrell Museum Update delayed/computer problems

 Due to unforseen computer problems, the Tyrrell Museum update is delayed
again.
If you emailed me on Thursday March 30, please send it again as my computer
malfunctioned and I lost 80% of my mail that day. I have been unable to log
on since (I'm sending this from the computer shop), so if your more recent
mail has been unanswered please bear with me. My computer is in the shop for
repairs/inspection while I'm off on short holidays. The earliest I could be
online again is Thursday April 3. If you need to get a hold of me, please
leave a message at Tyrrell, the phone number is (403) 823-7707.

 Darren Tanke