Re: Mononykus

>> In a recent post, Tracy Ford reports that the animal had only a very

>> small tail.
>
>     She reports that she saw a restoration of Mononykus without a
tail,
>and that it was "beyond" her why it was restored that way, because it
was
>incorrect.

Hmm... A clarification is needed post hast.

A). Tracy Ford, ie She, is a HE. The name trows people off.

B). I didn't say I saw a restoration of Mononykus without a tail, I
said (I think) that I Did a restoration of Mononykus showing a skeleton
with what is known darkened in, and there is nearly no tail at all. And
I don't understand why the tail is drawn as it is. It could be longer
or short, thicker or thinner. Long and thin like Alverzosaurus?

Tracy