Re: The (ugh!) "Voyager" dino-show...

>     This is a bit harsh. Let's look at some of the positive features of this
> episode.
(snip)
>     Sure, there was dumbing-down and hokeyness;

This is true.  Television is stupid no matter how you slice it, being
engineered for the lowest common denominator in order to sell
products (that is, of course, the only reason (American) television
is on the air).  So if anything on television stimulates any aspect
of your brain whatsoever, consider it a monumental achievement.

Ever the optimist,

Larry
"Very funny, Scotty.  Now beam down my clothes."