Re: besides mamenschisaurus

 DinosÿMP <enrique@sn.no> wrote:

>Anyone who's got the book "The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs" in
>front of themselves. At the diplodocid pages, there is a photo of the
>skeleton of Mamenchisaurus, in a museum, but just behind there is a
>skeleton of a theropod too. Does anyone know which theropod that is?

     It appears allosauroid; I believe that's a _Yangchuanosaurus_.
Another clue may be the museum and display list on page 201.  It indicates
that the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology in
Beijing displays a _Mamenchisaurus_ and _Yangchuanosaurus_.

T.A. Curtis
kodiak@inetworld.net
13980 Lyons Valley Road
Jamul, CA   91935-2024