Re: The (ugh!) "Voyager" dino-show...

Hi,

        Being a long time fan of all things Trek I must say that it was a
bad thing that they misidentified the dinosurs. Trek usually tries to be
accurate...I said tries. :)  The paramount people usually understand that it
is quite possible that someone would indeed look this stuff up! (The average
fan has an above average IQ and many, many, go on to become scientist)

ZooLady

"It has been said that man is a rational animal.  All my life I have been
searching for evidence which could support this."
                                        -- Bertrand Russell