ornithomimus...=struthiomimus?!?!?

I was searching for a skeletal drawing of Ornithomimus a long time. Then
I finally baught a book, where there was a skeletal drawing of
Ornithomimus. But the skeleton was VERY, or TOO similar to the skeleton
of Struthiomimus. I WAS the skeleton of Struthiomimus. Are the skeletons
so D**N SIMILAR!?!?!?
The same happened whith Dromiceiomimus, a skeletal drawing of
Struthiomimus called Dromiceiomimus.....

Why can't illustrators draw the skeleton of the dinosaur theyr'e supposed
to draw the skeleton of, and not draw the skeleton of a SIMILAR
animal!!!!!

-DinosØMP