Soft Tissue Remains at Chinese Sites?

One of our local papers carried an article on recent Chinese
finds, claiming soft organ fossilization (Malcolm Browne of the
NY Times, author).

What apparently was found was an egg in the oviduct of one
of the sinosauropteryx specimens. Another had the jaw bone of a
primitive mammal in its gut.

I think the article pushed the notion of soft organ fossils a tad,
but it's interesting news all the same.

Any pictures anywhere?

+----------+    Rich Travsky   RTRAVSKY @ UWYO . EDU
+----------+    http://w3.uwyo.edu/~rtravsky/