Marine reptile anatomy request

A gentleman who sculpts life-restorations in resin has
recently taken to sculpting extinct marine reptiles (he's done a
pliosaur and plesiosaur so far), and seeks good anatomical references
for plesiosaurs (including pliosaurs), mosasaurs, and icthyosaurs
(I'm partial to the Henodontids myself!).  He really needs
reconstructions from several perspectives (head on, from above,
etc.).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Larry
"Very funny, Scotty.  Now beam down my clothes."