Re: Chicxulub crater

>   Well, here's a long list of references going back to 1994.  I can't say
> that any of them refute the paper you asked about, but it's something to
> work with...

    The Natural Science Book Club's alternate selection this month is _T. Rex
and the Crater of
Doom_, by Walter Alverez, 1997, Princeton University Press, 204 pages. $24.95.
    I think I'll wait until I can get it with my stockpile of bonus points.

                                             -= Tuck =-
                                          tuckr@digital.net
    | Visit the Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory            |
    |Web Page at http://www.brevard.cc.fl.us/~planet/                        |