Re: Soft Tissue Remains at Chinese Sites?

> What apparently was found was an egg in the oviduct of one
> of the sinosauropteryx specimens. Another had the jaw bone of a
> primitive mammal in its gut.

     The big photograph in the MArch issue of Audobon shows a brighly
colored circular thing around the pelvis.  It is a BRIGHT yellow sphere
with a BRIGHT purple ring around it.  I have no idea what it is.  I looks
like an Easter egg.  DOes anyone know what I am talking about?

LN Jeff
O-