Re: MARINE REPTILES GET THEIR DUE

>Well, sort of. At long last, the much awaited and severely delayed volume
>ANCIENT MARINE REPTILES has appeared. Shock of all shocks, we even have a copy
>down at the National Oceanographic Library, surely the first useful thing
>they've ever done.

<details of contents snipped>

>This volume is essential if you are interested in, or work on, marine reptiles.
>But for students with no money, like me, it is not available for purchase
>in the
>hardback form. My birthday is September 26th if anyone wants to buy it for me.

>DARREN NAISH

        I pinched my institutional budget til it screamed so that I could
buy a circulating copy of it for my library.  Anyone in my neck of the
'net, look for it in the coming months!
        Cause any harm to come to it, and I'll stuff your entire body into
one of your trouser legs, and strangle you with the other.

bruce

        Remove SPAMKILLER from return address to reply.

        "Dammit, Philbert; what kind of a lepidopterist are you?  For god's
sake,
man; stand up to them!"