Flame fest. (was: This is the DINO NET!!!)

garrison@efn.org (answering to Tracy Ford) wrote:

> Emotional Answer:
>
> Thank you, Moderator Tracy... would you like your enema now?

I find this extremely offensive, I would consider it as an insult. My
first reaction was to issue a complaint to Mickey Rowe, asking him to
remove Mr Garrison until he had apologized to the list. Maybe it is a
common American expression but I think you should be more careful with
the words you use when flaming someone, people outside the USA may get
the wrong impression.

Back to dinos, can anyone comment on recent claims that Mononykus
is indeed a basal bird? (and exactly what does that mean, the use of
the word bird confuses me a lot).