Re: The (ugh!) "Voyager" dino-show...

Erik,
        Would you rather they spent the dollars it would take to make totally
non
human aliens on such things or have them spent on the dinos of JP and LW?
As a dino-lurker I prefer the latter and keep hoping they will listen to
Horner a little more but keep making dino movies. It's as close to seeing a
dino as I will ever get!

Ray McAllister, Retired Prof. (Emeritus) of Ocean, mcallist@gate.net
Engineering, Dept of OE, Fla. Atlantic Univ., Boca
Raton, FL 33064  (954) 426-0808