Re: Herrerrasaurus the Herrerrasaur

At 03:34 PM 5/2/97 -0600, you wrote:

>> Holtz, T.R., Jr. and K. Padian. 1995.  Definition and diagnosis of Theropoda
>> and related taxa.  Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 15 (Supplement to
3):35A.

>      You have been constantly revising your analysis for several years
>now.  Are you working toward getting things hashed out eough to your
>satisfaction that you can publish a big, detailed paper (maybe a monograph
>with really nice figures) on theropod systematics?

Funny you should mention that... :-)

Well, a big, well-illustrated monograph will still be sometime off
(hopefully before the end of the 1900s...), but I would not be surprised at
all if a preliminary update with datamatrix and character list might show up
in a certain forthcoming volume of a certain Portuguese earth science journal...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661