Re: Questions

At 09.23 20/04/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm working on a project and I cannot find the following measurements for
>specific dinosaurs for which I have looked in numerous books. You could
>really help me out by telling me the measurements if you know them.

Other requested measurements are following:

        Stegosaurus - height
                        4 m
        Deinonychus - height and where its remains are found
                        2,5 m, North America
        Oviraptor - weight and height
        Megalosaurus - height
        Allosaurus - height
                        2,5 m
        Spinosaurus - height
        Anchisaurus - height and where its remains are found
                        North America

        Camarasaurus - height
                        7,5 m

>       Psittacosaurus - height
                        about 1,5 m
>       Camptosaurus - what its name means, weight, and height
                        "curved lizard", 6 m
>       Utahraptor - what time period it lived in, weight, height, and
>                                                               length
                        Cretaceous, up to 8 m long
>       Giganotosaurus - what its name means and height
>       Velociraptor - weight
>       Afrovenator - weight, height, and length
                        9 m long

Bye
Eugenio Spreafico

        Camarasaurus - height