ornithomimus...=struthiomimus?3

Ok. Here's my theory about Ornithomimids. In my classification, I'll let
allmost all species sink into one genus. But the genera are still the
same.
Like this.

|-Gallimimus. (Gallimimus is too different to be considered as O. or S. )
| |-Deinocheirus? (Very big, Gallimimus was allso very big, 6m. )

|-Struthiomimus? (Has a bit of a fourth toe, and down pointing maxilla.)
| |-Ornithomimus. (Has longer arms (?), and up-pointing maxilla)

|-Dromiceiomimus. (Longer feet, bigger orbits, narrower snout, short
arms)

-DinosØMP

Meet me, and the dinosaurs at
http://home.sn.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm