Re: ROM'S _T. REX_

At 06:36 PM 06/05/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Could you post the photos on the internet, or, if they are already
>available, post the URL?  This sounds intriguing, and I would love to
>see them.

When I asked the ROM if I could put photo's on the internet of it, they got
all stinky about it, so I would love it if somebody else would do it.
Darryl

"the truth is, I don't really care how the dinosaurs died.
I'm interested in how they lived."  (Dr. John R. Horner,
from the Complete T.rex, 1993)
The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity.
dinoguy@interlog.com
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy