Re: MOR =/= ROM (was ROM'S _T. REX_)

At 11:35 AM 06/05/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Before people get really confused, I believe Darren meant MOR (Museum of the
>Rockies) when he wrote ROM in his post.  ROM is the acronym for the Royal
>Ontario Museum, and, as far as I know, not getting a new _T. rex_ mount.

I hate to be the one to break this, but it is already on display.  It is a
fantastic mount.  It has been on display since March in the Main Floor
Discovery area-type-thingy.  There is also a Dilophosaurus there.

I understand Darren's complaints, but I am so thrilled to have it that I
don't care about the little finicky things.  I was under the impression that
it WAS accurate, so the problems Darren has would be with T. rex itself.
Darryl

"the truth is, I don't really care how the dinosaurs died.
I'm interested in how they lived."  (Dr. John R. Horner,
from the Complete T.rex, 1993)
The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity.
dinoguy@interlog.com
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy