Re: Herrerrasaurus the Herrerrasaur

At 08:13 AM 5/5/97 -0400, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:
>but I would not be surprised at
>all if a preliminary update with datamatrix and character list might show up
>in a certain forthcoming volume of a certain Portuguese earth science
journal...

Aaaaah.   Even if CSULB was keeping up on it geology journals, I doubt I
could get that one!

Any chance of posting the phylogeny and data matrix to this list after the
article is published?  (Alternatively, I would be willing to make them
available on my Web site, if that would not violate your agreement with the
journal).

                                          sfriesen@netlock.com