Apologies are in order

        I'd like to apologize publically to Tracy and George for my rather
heavy-handed and inappropriate treatment of their recent posts. I hope I
didn't offend either of them. Both are people who's oppinions I respect
(although I don't always agree with them), and it certainly was not correct
to treat them in such a disrespectful manner. I hope my knee-jerk agressive
attitude hasn't contributed to anyone else's bad days.
        Again, my apologies,
        Wagner
      Jonathan R. Wagner, Dept. of Geosciences, TTU, Lubbock TX 79409
      "The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity." - Unknown