Sorry for the mess (was A stealth T. rex?)

Sorry folks.

I made an error in judgement, and posted the URL address of the fossil
sellers over the list.  This, as Mickey Rowe reminded me, is a BIG NO NO.
Do not make my mistake: just don't post it!

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to do all that community service
work...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661