Re: Evolution programs (was: Reevolving bones)

I don't think we are ready for this kind of modeling either.  There
are too many variables that we do not understand clearly enough not
to mention those we are not even aware of yet.  You'd have to have
enough variables interacting together correctly to have a valid
outcome.   There would be no way to test it, as in weather programs,
flight characteristics, etc.

As always, this is only an opinion, subject to
retraction and recall without notice, and with
due respect to others opinions.

Thanks,

Michael Teuton MD