Re:Big Dromaeosaurids

On Thu, 08 May 1997 11:32:30 EDT  zenizard wrote:

>So, I don't suppose that the paper(s) describing these critters have been
>published yet?  If so, are they available in English?

        To my regret, the papers have not been published and they are
not available in English.

        Another Japanese news informed that fossil of this
dromaeosaurids
has both Jurassic characteristic ( For example, curve of the claws is
small) and the characteristic of late Cretaceous ( For example, the
claws
is thin and flat). And the comment of Dr.Phil Currie was also informed.
It's as follows;

  "Fossil of this dromaeosaurids has both primitive element and
progressive
element. And it is sure to be new type."

                                            Thanks

                                 TERUO MIZUKAMI (HYPERSAURS)
                                 saurs@vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp
    DINO PARADISE(English)
      http://www.vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp/~saurs/sc_index.htm
    DINO PARADISE(More infomation, but Japanese)
      http://www.vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp/~saurs/index.html