Re: my date...

DinosØMP wrote:
> Everyone, please, do me a favor:
> DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE DATE ON MY MESSAGES!
> I'ts very simple! Read the message! Not the date!

It screws up the sort-by-chronological-order function in the archives'
search program-that's what.
Is it possible you can fix your date/calendar so the archives can be
searched accurately along with your future postings?
It would certainly be a help to anyone doing research in the archives.
--
           Betty Cunningham