THE LOST WORLD : )

LOTS more dinosaur scenes.  LOTS more attention to accuracy.  I sat next
to Jack Horner (Spielberg's REAL paleo advisor) for the screening. I
think, on the whole, most of you will think it's a hoot.  I saw three
things you'll flag, but they were minor.  And Stan Winston is a genius.
Wait til you see the baby T.rex --- INCREDIBLE.

One guy gets stomped by an adult T.rex --- and his body sticks.
Eeeeewwww.  What fun.  : )

I won't spoil anything else for you.  But I'll be interested to hear the

*kel
LUCKY girl dino writer