Spinosaurus/Lost World

Has anybody every given any consideration to the balancing mechanisms (inner
ear, etc) that dinosaurs possessed?  Especially in relationship to bird,
reptiles, etc?  Reason:  My wife picked up one of the 'Lost World' dinosaur
toys, specifically Spinosaurus.  I thought the reproduction was pretty nice
(note: the lower jaw even had teeth only on the forward half, and compared
to sketches by G. Paul, it seems to be a juvenile), but the sucker is hard
to stand up!  The tail did do some of the balancing act, but there must have
been more than that.....

Steve