New Dinosaur Art Website and Lost World Stegs

A global Hi! to everyone...

Just a quick note to agree completely with my friend Darren Naish about the
awfulness of the  Stegosaur from the cover of Premiere magazine... Not only
it is enormous, drags the tail, has semi-vertical tail spikes and has no
throat bony pouch, but also has a boxed head covered and augmented with
what seems facial muscles like a cow... Nothing could be more aberrant. We
still haven't seen any trailers from The Lost World here in England...I
hope it is not like the cover of Premiere.

In the meantime, let me invite all of you to the opening of my Art Gallery
website (Still under construction, it will have more pieces of artwork and
scientific descriptions and texts for each picture in the next few days).
I'd really appreciate to receive some feedback, criticism and opinions in
general.

The site is at http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey

(you can also send me comments off-line at luisrey@ndirect.co.uk)

Thanks for your time. Best wishes.  LUIS REY.

Luis Rey

Visit my website http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey