Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 14:20:39 -0500
From: Mary Fosmoe - Aviation <mfosmoe@ci.sat.tx.us>
To: "'martz@holly.ColoState.Edu'" <martz@holly.ColoState.Edu>
Subject: Help - Gallimimus

My nephew is doing a project on the Gallimimus.  He is nine years old
and has to do a six page report along with all kinds of other dino
stuff. (Model, etc.)  We have searched high and low and are having a
devil of a time finding info on this guy.  Can you help!  Did they
travel in packs?  Did they lay eggs?  Eat their young?  Where did they
live? Etc. Etc. Etc.  Help, Help, Help. Please, Please, Please.
Thank you,
Mary :)