WARPED BATTAT TOYS

Brian Franczak wrote of the Battat model dinosaurs..

> Unfortunately, the mass-produced plastic toys are not allowed to cool properly
> before being placed on their feet and warpage occurs, causing no end of
> frustration in trying to make them stand on two feet.

You're telling me. My _Tyrannosaurus_ has to be leant up against the
_Diplodocus_ all the time and what's the point of a _Utahraptor_ that can only
lie down on its side? Is it meant to be a model of a _Utahraptor_ *corpse*?

"I'm afraid one of our furry companions has gone and done something rather
rash."

Cinema viewing #3 last night.

DARREN NAISH